- Department of EEE has been conducted A National Level Technical Symposium "TESLA 2020"
- Our department Symposium Tesla’20 has been conducted on 12.02.2020, 50 students from various colleges have been participated in this event. (Chief guest: Mrs. N.Gunavarthini, Executive Engineer/TNEB, Salem)
- One day workshop on commercial product design and testing. (Chief guest Ms. Rajeshwari, CALIBER ENBEDDED TECHNOLOGIES India Pvt)
- One day workshop on IOT based power controllers. (Chief guestMr. Jacob Rooban, Allytech Salem)
- MoU:We signed MoU with CALIBER ENBEDDED TECHNOLOGIES India Pvt.
SCHNEIDER INCUBATION CENTER
30 of the II year EEE students successfully completed the Schneider Training Programme on “Trends in Electrical Protection & Switchgear"
Third year Students went to GLOBAL INDUSTRIES, MEGA WIN switch gear Company, TANGEDCO Company, IMAGE CON Instituition training based on IOT.
Final year EEE students went for an industrial visit to K.R Thoppur 400 KV substation