DEPARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Developing dynamic business leaders by providing pragmatic management education to achieve global competitiveness
- To bestow value-based management education to foster globally fit business leaders
- To provide entrepreneurial education as part of management education and shore up the blooming entrepreneurs
- To bring into being socially responsible citizens to improve the socio-economic status of our nation
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOME
To develop students into competitive leaders ready to tackle the challenges of today’s global business environment
- Department of Management studies organized two days Outbound training for II yr MBA Students at American University of India, Kodaikanal on 29th August 2019
- Department of Management studies was conducted an awareness program on INTRO TO IMPEX (Exclusive training program for Export and Import) for I & II MBA students on 26th Aug 2019.
- Department of Management studies organized –Three days HR Training programme for II yr MBA students on 05/09/2019 to 07/09/2019.
- Students of I yr MBA visited JSW Steels private Limited, Salem on 31st January 2020 organized by Prof M.Balaji