- To develop professional and Leadership Skills
- To emphasize respect for right of others, based on recognition of the worth of each individual
- To recognize the dignity and value of all useful occupations as opportunities to serve
- To recognize, practice, and promote ethical standards as leadership qualities and vocational responsibilities
- To develop knowledge and understanding of the needs, problems and opportunities in the community and worldwide
Inauguration of office bearers of the year 2018-19 was done in the month of August.
District Rotaract conference was organized and the club actively conducted various events to improve the social responsibility among students.
NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME
"NOT Me But You".
- Understand the community in which they work
- Understand themselves in relation to their community
- Identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in Problem-solving
- Develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility
- Utilize their knowledge in finding practical solutions to individual and Community problems
- Develop competence required for group-living and sharing of responsibilities
- Gain skills in mobilizing community participation
- Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitudes
- Develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters
- Practice national integration and social harmony
Our college NSS team successfully conducted Free medical check up camp for the students and technical staff members. The wing also conduced eye check up& blood donation camp. The team organized various events in lieu of National Voter’s day, International day of Girl child & National Unity day.
- To facilitate the advancement and progress English Language skills
- To develop eloquent speakers
To focus more on the global language
A club has been inaugurated and various competitions like-speech, essay writing and poetry writing have been conducted on National Engineers day celebration.
AVSEC CADET CORPS
* To develop the attribute of good leadership and citizenship
* To promote physical fitness
* To teach to serve the public
* To stimulate voluntarism among students
* AVSEC Cadet Corps is the team started this year for the smooth conduct of all the programs of our college with the above objectives.