NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME
"NOT Me But You".
- Understand the community in which they work
- Understand themselves in relation to their community
- Identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in Problem-solving
- Develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility
- Utilize their knowledge in finding practical solutions to individual and Community problems
- Develop competence required for group-living and sharing of responsibilities
- Gain skills in mobilizing community participation
- Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitudes
- Develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters
- Practice national integration and social harmony
Our college NSS team successfully conducted Free medical check up camp for the students and technical staff members. The wing also conduced eye check up& blood donation camp. The team organized various events in lieu of National Voter’s day, International day of Girl child & National Unity day.